Captive Insurance Program
The Council of Industry Board of Directors has endorsed a captive insurance program that includes general liability, auto, and workers’ compensation policies for our membership provided exclusively through The Reis Group.
The group captive program is an insurance company that provides insurance to and is controlled by its owner members. The program is individually underwritten and the underwriting criteria are very strict. Only those members most committed to a safe workplace will be able to participate. Most of our members will meet the strict criteria and we therefore believe this program will result in significant savings to those who choose to participate. For those who don’t we will be happy to work with you to improve your situation. Click here to get a consultation.
Program’s benefits include:
- Members can share in the underwriting profit by controlling their losses.
- Premiums are based on loss experience.
- Captive programs take companies that have demonstrated excellent claims experience and a history of safety.
- Ability to take control of your insurance destiny and eliminate the quoting process forever.
- Control your own insurance costs and not be subjected to industry and carrier market cycles.
- The captive represents over 4,000 companies and over $2 billion in premium.
- If a member doesn’t quality for the captive, The Reis Group will work with that member-company to improve company’s risk profile and loss experience.
The Reis Group has partnered with a national leader in the field of managing captives. As a national leader, they offer a solid track record offering an alternative risk funding solution that focuses on removing underwriting profit from the insurance equation and returning that profit back to its’ members. By fulfilling the real insurance and risk management needs of employers, this program can have the ability of cutting insurance costs over the long term significantly for a qualified member. With thousands of medium to large customers, captives have consistently demonstrated measurable results to customers and have significantly helped companies create and transfer wealth that only insurance companies have enjoyed as profit.
To learn more about the program and find out if you are eligible to receive a quote, Click here or contact Harold King at (845) 565-1355, firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact The Reis Group Directly and ask for Paul Casciaro or Owen McKane at (845) 338-4656, or email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Reis Group Insurance website: