Affinity Insurance Program
ULSTER INSURANCE SERVICES, INC
Phone: 845-338-6000 Ext. 3953.
The Council of Industry has endorsed Ulster Insurance Services, Inc.(formerly Ryan Insurance) and Travelers Benefits Plus to provide discounted Auto and Home insurance to all employees of Council member firms since 2007. The program, commonly referred to as an Affinity program, leverages the more than 8,000 employees of the Council’s 160 members.
Employee recruitment and retention are critical to the success of Council member firms. Any tool that can be employed to help in this area can be a valuable tool. In employee benefits surveys, results consistently show more than 70% of employees would like a discounted home and auto insurance programs available to them through their employer. Ulster Insurance Inc. can satisfy that request through their Travelers Benefits Plus program available to all Council of Industry Members.
The Program offers benefits to your company including:
- More satisfied employees because of enhanced benefits package
- Added benefit to attract higher quality employees
- Increased employee retention
- No Direct Cost
- Administration handled by insurance company and agent
- Demonstrated commitment to employees
- Helps offset rising costs of core benefits
- A popular voluntary benefit – Hewitt Associates says 35% of employers will offer group auto programs in the next 3 years!
- Value Added Seminars for your employees including
- Identity Theft Protection
- Stress Management
- Child Safety Seat Checks
- Vehicle Identification Number Etching Program
- Life Planning Review
- Insurance – What you NEED to know!
- Home Replacement Cost Analysis
There are also obvious advantages to your employees including:
- Free insurance checkup by a local agent
- Special rates on products they MUST buy anyway
- Direct billed to employee, but discounted because of the Council of Industry Association Program
- Several convenient payment options – including no fees for EFT
- Voluntary participation – Open Enrollment
- Quotes by phone, fax or email to local agent
- On site “office hours” for your employees convenience
- 24/7/365 claims service
- Completely portable policies
- NO Charge Value Added Seminars available
Every Council Member firm is eligible to make this, or similar, announcement to their employees-
“You are now eligible to REDUCE your personal insurance bills through a special discount arrangement because you are an employee of our company AND may attend, all at no charge to you, our new safety, security and life planning seminars brought to you by the Benefits Plus Program and Ulster Insurance Services, an Ulster Savings Bank Subsidiary”
To make it happen contact the Council of Industry office Ulster Insurance Services, today. Ulster Insurance Services, is a full service agency and that’s why they retain so many of their clients. We are pleased to make the introduction and urge you to contact Ulster Insurance today for a meeting on how they can help with this great benefits program.
Dan can be reached directly at 845-632-6000 ext. 6411 or through e-mail at email@example.com Don’t wait. Set up an overview meeting with your HR team today!