Webinar: OSHA Guidance and Best Practices for COVID-19
When: Wednesday, April 8, 2020, 1 pm - 2:15 pm
Where: Online webinar/conference call
To register click here
The Council of Industry and Catamount Consulting will host a webinar on Wednesday, April 8, at 1 pm on OSHA Guidance and Best Practices for COVID-19 with presenter Ron Coons, OHST, CSC, President of Greater Catskill Office of Catamount Consulting.
With its spread throughout most of the world, Coronavirus (COVID-19) has brought fear and uncertainty to our shores. In an effort to slow the spread, businesses were quickly deemed either essential or nonessential and with the chaos, created conflicting information that has left our business community with more questions than answers.
This webinar will cover:
· What Coronavirus is and who is at risk
· Regulatory requirements for protecting workers for both essential and non-essential workers
· Best practices to minimize and prevent the spread of Coronavirus in your workplace
· OSHA requirements for respiratory protection
- Limited to the first 100 registrants