Collaborative Recruiting Info Session: Learn More About the Council's Manufacturing Job Board and Applicant Tracker
When: Thursday, July 16, 2020, 8:30 am - 10:30 am
Where: Zoom Collaborative Recruiting Webinar
Cost: No Cost for Members
To register click here
In 2018, The Council of Industry launched our collaborative recruiting initiative allowing member firms to post jobs and manage candidates at a fraction of the cost of a separate applicant tracking system. We have helped members fill hundreds of jobs and have thousands of resumes on file. We provide HR and administrative support with reports, job descriptions and best practices. Join us to learn more.
This webinar will be broken into two segments the first half will cover the details about the program and why you might consider joining the initiative and the second half is a demo going into further detail about job postings, reports, and candidate communication options.
Learn about our collaborative recruiting initiative – who, what, when, where?
8:30 – 9:15
- Features & Benefits
- Job Aggregator – How jobs get pushed out to top job boards including google jobs, zip recruiter, Glassdoor, LinkedIn, etc.
- Searchable Resumes
- Applicant Tracking Dashboard and Communication
- CI Admin and HR Support
- Costs and Available Discounts
iCims Demo – best practices, resources, support and “how to”
9:20 – 10:15
- Create job requisition
- Upload candidate resume
- Advance, reject and email candidates
- Search talent pools
- Resources library: templates, forms, applications, tracking, reports
- QR code and kiosk resume upload
- Additional features and options: College board postings, online job fair features
- Cost, discounts and free trial