COMAIRCO’s Compressed Air Challenge Seminar
When: Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Where: Crown Plaza, Three Executive Blvd, Suffern, NY 10901
Cost: $295 per person, includes continental, breakfast, lunch, breaks and materials
To register click here
ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN COMPRESSED AIR SYSTEMS
Continental Breakfast and Registration
Why Care About Air?
- Compressed Air Challenge Questionnaire
- Pre-Workshop Assignment
Study Your Supply Side
- What is supply side?
- Typical components of the supply system: compressors, controls, dryers, traps and drains, and filters
Are You on Base?
- Baselining Basics and Techniques
Understand Your Demands
- What is the Demand Side?
- Typical components of demand
- Inappropriate uses of compressed air
- Common leak locations and how to fix them.
Stay Under Control
- Controls, part-load efficiency, and storage
- Using Controls – Pros and Cons
Maintain System Efficiency
- Simple, quick cost-cutting measures
- System demand profile
Get with the Plan
- Seven Step Action Plan
- Personal Action Plan