ESD Releases Update on Essential Manufacturing 9:34 p.m.
- food processing, including all foods and beverages
- medical equipment/instruments
- safety and sanitary products
- paper products
We are advised the if you are in one of these categories or are a supplier to them you are exempt from the 25% rule and you DO NOT NEED TO APPLY TO ESD.
That said you should still:
- Strictly enforce social distancing at your site and work diligently to keep your employees safe.
- Encourage employees who can to work from home.
If you are not a part of, or a supplier of, these sectors you must reduce your on site density to 25% of your total headcount. that is to say that no more than 25% of your total headcount can be in the facility at any one time.
Have a pleasant evening.