Course: SQL Server Reporting Services 2012 for Report Writers
|Cert. in Mfg. Leadership - Dutchess|
|Cert. in Mfg. Leadership - Rockland|
|Cert. in Mfg. Leadership - Westchester|
|display all courses|
Attention: This course is not currently being run. If you are interested in this training please contact the Council of Industry or phone us at (845) 565-1355.
Location: Ulster County Community College, Kingston, NY
Cost: $325 per person - $295 per person if two or more from your company attend
To register click here
SQL Server Reporting Services 2012 for Report Writers
- Understand solutions and projects.
- Design basic reports.
- Enhance reports with formatting.
- Effectively group and summarize data.
- Work with parameterized reports.
- Incorporate charts and custom maps.
- Work with drillthrough reports.
- Manage reports.
- Utilize Report Builder.
SSRS Overview and Tools
• Reporting Services Features
• Tools Available with SQL Server 2012
• SQL Server Documentation
Working with Solutions and Projects
• Working with SQL Server Data Tools
• Understanding Solutions and Projects
• Working with the Visual Studio Interface
Creating Basic Reports
• What is a Data Source?
• What is a Dataset?
• Using the Report Wizard
• What is Tablix?
• Creating a Tabular Report
• Creating a List Report
• What is a Matrix?
• Deploying a Project
- Working with Text Boxes
- Rich Text Formatting
- Managing Text Boxes
- Drawing Lines and Boxes