Course: PRODUCT ROADMAPPING
|Cert. in Mfg. Leadership - Dutchess|
|Cert. in Mfg. Leadership - Rockland|
|Cert. in Mfg. Leadership - Westchester|
|display all courses|
Attention: This course is not currently being run. If you are interested in this training please contact the Council of Industry or phone us at (845) 565-1355.
Product roadmaps are widely used to convey the future evolution of a product or product line. It is a powerful way to set and manage expectations, build better customer relationships, and gain valuable feedback. Best practice companies use product roadmapping as a collaborative way to develop credible product roadmaps that align with the markets, technology and business strategy.
Who will benefit:
The method and workshop is designed for 1) product managers who want to make their product roadmaps more useful for managing the product strategy internally; 2) managers who want better ways to align the plans for product, technology and marketing with business strategies, market needs, and resources; and 3) executives who want to see more strategic product roadmaps and to employ a common approach for developing, communicating and managing product roadmaps.
- Introduction to Product Roadmapping and Product Roadmaps
- Getting Started with Product Roadmapping
- Creating an Integrated Product Roadmap
- Mapping Strategies and Plans to Market and Business Needs
- Gaining Feasibility and Commitment
- Application Tips and Techniques for Developing Product Roadmaps