Course: CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING
|Cert. in Mfg. Leadership - Dutchess|
|Cert. in Mfg. Leadership - Rockland|
|Cert. in Mfg. Leadership - Westchester|
|display all courses|
Attention: This course is not currently being run. If you are interested in this training please contact the Council of Industry or phone us at (845) 565-1355.
Time: 8:30 am -4:30 pm
Instructor: Jean Strella and Robin Seidman, RJS HR Solutions LLC
Cost: $195 per person, $180 two or more from the same company
To register click here
Description: When it comes to customer service, meeting customer expectations is not enough. Companies that strive to exceed those expectations will maintain a competitive edge in attracting and retaining customers. This full day training will give your employees the tools they need to enhance your customer’s experience at every touchpoint.
Morning: Focusing on the Customer
- What are the service expectations customers have for a business?
- The difference between good customer service and outstanding customer service.
- What are the must-have skills?
- What are the rules for customer engagement?
Afternoon: Learning the Skills
- Recognizing the difference in relationship building vs relationship maintenance.
- What are the basic customer service skills and how do we transform them to advanced skills?
- What are the techniques to handle customers in-person, on the phone or electronically?
- How to understand and resolve customer issues and deal with difficult clients.
- Negotiating a win-win solution.