EHS Network consists of individuals from member firms interested in industrial environmental, safety and health issues. The EHS Network meets on the third Friday of every other month to hear presentations on, and discuss current industrial, environmental safety and health issues and trends.
Next Meeting: Hearing Conservation
When: This meeting has been postponed until the fall
Where: Access: Supports for Living, 15 Fortune Road West, Middletown, NY 10941
Cost: Free for members
To register: click here
The Environment Health and Safety Network will meet for presentations by Todd Stevenson, Senior Account Manager at 3M Safety
and Jim Devitt, Vice President Business Development, EmergencyOne.
This presentation will cover:
- Basics of Hearing Conservation
- 3M EARfit Validation Demonstration – Training, Selection, and Documentation
1- Overview of ANSI Standard
2- Demonstration of the System
- Q&A – 3M Hearing Conservation and Related Safety Topics
- Learn more about Emergency One’s hearing tests that meet the OSHA specifications for conducting and retaining data on hearing testing. They will also help your company implement an effective hearing conservation program.
- Optional Tour of Access: Business Solutions manufacturing facility
Todd Stevenson is a Senior Account Manager at 3M Safety with 14 Years of experience in PPE Sale and Support. He has an MBA from University of Hartford.
Jim Devitt is the Vice President Business Development with over thirty years’ experience in the healthcare industry, from clinical to administration. Jim earned his Master’s in Science from University of Miami in Coral Gables, FL and his Bachelors of Science degree from Washington State University. Mr. Devitt currently sits on the board of the Hudson Valley Health & Safety Council.