On August 27th the Council of Industry held it’s annual Golf Outing at the Powelton Club in Newburgh, NY. The weather was hot but not brutally hot and the event was well attended with 71 golfers. The event is made possible because of our generous sponsors. The Reis Group sponsored the picnic lunch before the event, Allendale Machinery Systems sponsored the car for the Hole-in-One that did not have a winner but several that came very close. BELFOR Property Restoration sponsored the delicious cocktails and dinner after the event.
Direct Energy provided fabulous golf shirts for all participants and prizes were sponsored by Eastern Alloys, Elna Magnetics, and Metallized Carbon. Winners of those prizes were:
- Longest Drive Women and Closest to the Pin Women – Debra Sherman, Fair-Rite Products Corp.
- Longest Drive Men – Stephen Brown, Bleakley, Platt & Schmidt, LLP
- Closest to the Pin Men – Antonio Vinciguerra, TD Bank
- 1st Place Yellow Ball – The Reis Group Foursome
- 1st Place Best Ball and Council Cup Winners – Pawling Engineered Products Foursome (pictured above)
The Council would also like to thank the following Tee Sign Sponsors for their generosity: Barton & Loguidice, D.P.C., Bell Flavors & Fragrances, Inc., Blaser Swisslube, Inc., Bleakley Platt & Schmidt, LLP, The Chazen Companies, Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions, Gillette Creamery, Judelson, Giordano & Siegel, CPA, PC, Package Pavement Co., Pawling Corp., Pawling Engineered Products, Inc., President Container Group, Schatz Bearing Corp, TD Bank, Viking Industries