The Council of Industry is pleased to support National Manufacturing Day. This day has been designed to expand knowledge about, and improve general public perception of, manufacturing careers and manufacturing’s value to the U.S. economy. Manufacturing Day is for students, parents, educators, media, customers, suppliers and the community at large.
A big part of the day will be tours and visits of manufacturers, big and small, across the country. I encourage you to participate by hosting a tour of your facility. You can do so by visiting this website http://www.mfgday.com/ and registering.
The site also contains useful tips for promoting your tour. Follow this link: http://www.mfgday.com/resources/manufacturer for more information on the following:
- Three Types of Manufacturing Day Events
- The Manufacturing Day Social Media Playbook
- Getting Started as an Event Host
- Seven Ways to Make Your Manufcturing Day a Success
- Six Tips for Sharing Your Company’s story
Register to be a part of Manufacturing Day at: http://www.mfgday.com/