National Auditing Services & Consulting
National Auditing Services & Consulting is an energy accounting and auditing firm specializing in utility bill auditing and cost recovery. N.A.S.C. , will help secure any over payments and reduce future utility (electric, gas, water, sewer, oil, steam) and telecommunication invoices.
In an era of rising operating costs and with utility bills accounting as one of the largest operating expense, if not the largest, why not give it the attention it deserves. Especially since energy costs can have a significant impact on your company’s profitability. Most companies examine their bills for obvious errors or noticeable changes from prior months and, if everything looks reasonable, they simply pass them onto their accounting department for payment.
Unfortunately, most company personnel examine their bills using simplified reviews. But how do you know that your company utility bills are being billed correctly in the first place? Utility company rate structures are fairly complicated, which can lead to potential errors.
Our professionalism and expertise will help save you money and reduce your energy bills. We’ll work for your company, no matter how large or small. We’re here to answer your questions anytime.
Electric, Gas, and Telecommunications Auditing
Many of today’s companies do not have the time or resources to audit company utility bills, this leaves companies vulnerable to errors and overcharges. Hidden costs, charges for non-existing services, and complex billing codes could be increasing your monthly utility bill every month. National Auditing Services & Consulting will perform a thorough review of all your company utility bills. The majority of our work is performed off-site in our offices, minimizing your company time.
With our expertise in utility auditing and our own company developed software, we can audit utility bills for any company in any state. Our audit procedure of your company invoices will verify:
- Invoice Accuracy
- Incorrect meter readings
- Faulty meters
- Redundant billing charges
- Evaluation of line charges
- Usage charges
- Surcharges, taxes & tariffs
- Consumption review
- Demand reading errors
The list above represents just a few of the most common types of utility billing errors. Why not put our staff of experienced auditors to work for your company. NASC is devoted to providing our clients with superior cost reduction solutions and services, all on a NO FEE Basis.
Here is what you need to know:
- Service is provided on a contingency basis. You pay no up-front fees.
- Refunds secured for past overages are split 50/50%.
- Future savings generated are clients at 100%.
- The Utility Audit is performed by highly experienced utility industry experts.
- Minimal involvement from your staff is required.
- Utility companies are not motivated to cut your bills because it will decrease their revenue.
- A typical audit can be completed within one week.
Why you should sign up for this utility audit
- Utility bills are incomprehensible. When you get them you just pay them.
- While some charges appear on your bills, others are hidden.
- If there are any monthly overcharges, how would you know they exist?
- New utility programs come into the market place monthly, did you know that?
- If you do not sign up for this service, you continue to pay what you do now.
- Our auditing staff have “inside information” that is not your expertise.
- No recovery = no fee. What have you got to lose!
Contact Vince Tinto at (914) 310-9846
Toll Free: (866) 215-6884
Fax: (888) 673-0249