A variety of discounts are available to members from Ethan Allen Personnel Group on Direct Placement, Temporary Staffing, Professional Employer Services, HR Compliance Audits, and Access to Ethan Allen’s HR Hotline. Learn more »
Includes various duties:
Front desk receptionist - assisting in HR
Bi-lingual Spanish/English a must
Must be computer literate
Must have experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
Full-time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday - Friday
Newburgh, NY location
Competitive salary plus benefits
Please send resume to email@example.com
EFCO, Products, Inc.
The Shipping and Material Handling Manager is responsible for overseeing the outbound shipping operation along with planning, directing and coordinating the manufacturing logistics plan. In addition to the usual supervisory skills expected of senior managers, the Material Handling Manager must keep materials flowing into manufacturing to meet production demands.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Education, Skills and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in business or a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years managerial experience in a Distribution setting
- Complex problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Continually enforces productivity standards. Discusses areas needing improvement
- Assigns and coordinates personnel scheduling to ensure workload is done efficiently, new hires are properly trained and shifts properly staffed
- Prioritization and Multi-tasking skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Communicates with other members of management and departments to ensure that goals are accomplished
- Maintains a safe, clean work environment. Be knowledgeable of all emergency procedures and regulations regarding fire and other potential emergencies
- Ensures that Warehouse materials are rotated and stored properly
- Ensures that the scheduling of all inbound deliveries and outbound appointments, customer pick-ups, backhauls, etc. are completed efficiently
- Directly manages warehousemen and drivers with assistance from Distribution Coordinator
- Ensures pallet control
- Ensures safety and sanitation programs are followed and is compliant with standards set by outside agencies
Efco Products, Inc. offers excellent pay and benefits packet.
Pre-Employment Drug Test Required after offer of employment and employee is subject to random testing thereafter.
EFCO, Products, Inc. is a global leader in ingredients for wholesale bakeries, chain restaurant operators,
retail bakeries, food processors, frozen food manufacturers, and supermarket bakeries. We offer an ever
growing portfolio of off-the-shelf products and custom formulated products that include bakery fillings,
bakery mixes and concentrates, beverage bases + syrups, fruit and specialty toppings and other specialty
ingredients. We are located in Poughkeepsie, NY and are eagerly seeking a motivated and dynamic individual to join our team.
For more information about Efco Products, Inc., please visit our website at http://www.efcoproducts.com/
EFCO Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
You may send application/resume/cover letter to:
Resumes can be submited by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 845-452-5607
Koshii Maxelum America, Inc.
Follows directives of Purchasing expeditor and inventory controller in coordinating activities involved in procuring and tracking goods and services in a timely manner to assure the on time delivery of the customer's product.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Review inventory material status for production line
Contact with vendor to expedite material/ part for production line
Verify with vendors that product will come in as scheduled
- Inventory Control
Organize inventory material for production line to avoid any shortage
Supply secondary part to production line from material inventory area
- Communicate effectively with Purchasing manager and Team Leaders
- Follows procedures in company handbook and other documents
- Demonstrates a professional attitude when approaching work assignments
- Displays a sense of urgency towards completing assigned tasks
- Assists in developing solutions to problems
- Maintains outstanding attendance
- Recommends changes needed in the department to purchasing manager
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good computer and calculator skills. Programs - MS Word, Access, Excel
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Has knowledge of materials and processes related to company's consumable & manufactured products
- Valid Drivers license
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Related industrial experience
- Reports directly to Purchasing manager
- Works Closely with production and QC
You may submit resume/cover letter to: jmacisaac [at] kmamax [dot] com
Lighting Service, Inc. (LSI)
Lighting Service, Inc. (LSI), has an immediate opening for a Director of Finance.
The Director of Finance is a member of the LSI Executive Team with responsibility for the Company's financial health. The position combines operational and strategic roles, manages both accounting and financial control functions, and plays a leadership role in establishing a financial strategy for the stable and profitable long-term growth of the business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to Accounting; Financial Planning, Analysis & Reporting; Financial Information Systems; and oversight of Human Resources and office administration.
Successful Qualifications of a candidate include:
Finance Manager with 10+ years of proven success delivering quality work, making an impact, and hitting deadlines – strong accounting & finance background required
Experience building effective financial models for budgeting, new product launches, buying versus leasing, acquisitions, and other strategic financial decisions and plans
Thorough knowledge and working experience with GAAP
Experience in organizing, analyzing, reporting, and presenting monthly, quarterly, and annual financial results and other operating KPIs to both internal and external constituencies
Excellent experience exporting, merging and organizing various data sets – must be proficient with MS Excel; have proven abilities to identify and resolve questionable data, and have familiarity with a company-wide ERP system, or similar installation.
Be a well-rounded, analytical team player with both strategic and tactical skills, especially within an entrepreneurial environment. Have the ability to step back and plan, develop and document processes, and work with other department managers to make improvements
Good written and verbal communication skills with strong interpersonal skills; Hard-working, well organized, with appropriate attention-to-detail
Be the right cultural fit: proactive, friendly, team-oriented, intelligent, frank, open, and honest; possess great emotional intelligence, a good attitude, and pursue life with a glass half-full perspective
Experience with a Manufacturing company preferred
MBA or CPA preferred
Lighting Services Inc. (LSI) is the premier manufacturer of Track, Accent, Display and LED Lighting Systems. Located approximately 1 hour north of New York City in scenic Rockland County, the Stony Point facility is the Sales, Engineering and Manufacturing headquarters of Lighting Services Inc. Lighting Services Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and offers a pleasant work environment, opportunities for advancement, competitive salary plus a full benefits package.
If you would like to be considered for DIRECTOR OF FINANCE position at LSI, please email your resume and salary requirements to HR@VDDW.com
Among our customers and in the industries that we serve, Dunmore Corporation has earned the reputation of being PROBLEM SOLVERS, COLLABORATORS and INNOVATIVE DEVELOPERS of the highest quality engineered, coated and laminated thin films. And we are growing.
We are currently seeking an innovative leader, a problem solver, and a collaborator to be a Manufacturing Manager for our second shift (4pm - 12pm). This position will ensure productivity and quality expectations are achieved by effectively leading and managing the second shift.
- Create a safe working environment by following all EH&S regulations, conducting required training, generating incident reports, leading emergency response actions and promoting programs and rules.
- Enhance productivity and profits by managing machine uptime, coordinating schedules to optimize set-ups, tracking variances of actual vs standard and initiating change when necessary
- Adheres to manufacturing standards, procedures and systems by reviewing product requirements, enforcing the use of the quality system, reducing costs and enhancing current methods by recommending process improvements.
- Communicates shift information by compiling, initiating, sorting production data/records and delivers clear, concise and fact based information to team, colleagues and manager.
- Creates a healthy and productive culture by coaching and mentoring associates, aligning performance metrics to corporate strategies, by enhancing communication between departments,
- Manages performance by proving regularly on-going feedback to direct reports, celebrating successes and holding associates accountable for not meeting expectations
- Develops & leads associates to create a flexible and engaged workforce that is skilled to meet company objectives.
- Resolves employee relations issues by analyzing data, investigating issues, delivering the critical conversation and following policy.
- Delivers a quality product by being a champion of the QMS system. Ensures compliance, follows procedures and tracks quality data by machine and by associate to identify root cause.
- Evaluates & recommends changes in current methods by working with other departments by providing various manufacturing data including current system output information
- Education/Experience- – Must have 10 years’ experience in Manufacturing with a minimum 5 years’ experience in developing/leading associates, and a thorough understanding of manufacturing systems/operations. A successful history of continuous improvement initiatives is required. Prefer regulated industry background, and press/printing/coating operations. Engineering Background Preferred.
- Success in Lean Manufacturing projects, familiarity with ISO 9000:2008 and/or prior experience in a regulated industry.
- Proven record of continuous improvement initiatives
- Excellent people skills (leadership, motivation, effective communication skills), mechanical skills, analytical thinking (interpreting data, root cause analysis, ability to improve systems), trouble-shooting, problem-solving, project management.
- Strong database/spreadsheet skills.
- We run a 24 hour/day operation, applicant must be flexible and have the ability to change shifts on short notice.
- A Creative Problem Solver – You have a creative bent and you love taking on challenges with a fresh perspective and creative mind.
- An Action Oriented Doer – Someone who is driven by results. Someone who strongly believes in accountability. A task oriented self-starter who stays calm under pressure and proactively takes on big ideas and projects.
- Hands On – Someone humble enough to tackle low level mundane tasks some days and then drive high-level strategic discussions the next. Someone who is hungry to learn and take on more responsibility as the company grows.
- A Collaborator – One who works well with teams, and can listen while still sharing a strong point of view.
- An Optimist – Someone with a can-do attitude, who can lead in the face of uncertainty, and with a great sense of humor.
- Carrying, Sitting, Standing, Walking, and the ability to lift 75 pounds occasionally
- Seeing: Close, Far, Color, Depth
- Exposure: Explosives, Fumes, Chemicals, Electrical Current, Noise
We offer our associates a competitive salary plus excellent benefits after 90 days which include: medical/dental/vision, 401(k) with an employer match, profit sharing, generous tuition reimbursement, ample paid time off (including 11 paid Holidays), life insurance, and we will even pay for your membership to the gym!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled.
You may send application/resume/cover letter to:
Candidates should submit resume to:
JOB DESCRIPTION: Project Manager – Product Development
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: VP, Research & Development
Simulaids, a Subsidiary of The Aristotle Corporation, is an ISO 9001 certified manufacturer and a leader in direct sales and distribution of emergency and medical training manikins and wound moulages, for over 50 years! To learn more about our company, please visit www.simulaids.com.
We are currently seeking a qualified Project Management professional to improve operational efficiencies and drive strategic growth for the organization. In this position you will work with major stakeholders in supporting structured planning, governance and execution activities for a broad range of product development and process implementation initiatives. For such a strategic role in the organization, we will be seeking candidates with excellent demeanor, work ethics and demonstrable change management experience.
The Project Manager, by definition, is able to lead cross-functional teams (Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Manufacturing, Quality, Customer Service, Supply Chain), manage complex projects and support definition and implementation of new processes within the organization. Someone who builds relationships amongst the teams he/she will be interacting with, is a decision driver and a communicator by trade. The project Manager will naturally bear the following responsibilities:
- Initiate of projects by leading alignment on scope, release planning, vision and business goals, create project or program structure and secure cross-functional support.
- Defines requirements analysis, risk analysis, costing, and scheduling for existing and new projects or programs.
- Evaluates resource needs, usage and budget forecasting; continuously advises on adjustments or changes as needed.
- Lead team meetings with key stakeholders for each project or program to help make key decisions, remove obstacles, and address key issues. Be the driver to ensure business goals are met and support the strategic vision of each project or program.
- Develop strong partnerships with functional leaders to drive focus on business objectives. Be a trusted partner for executive management to ensure project or program success.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs by means of an efficient scope control process.
- Support workgroup alignment meetings to address tactical market release issues, dependencies, team status, production issues, metrics review and milestone achievements.
- Provide visibility to project or program status (key decisions, dependencies, issues, risks, metrics, etc.) on an ongoing basis through status reporting to all stakeholders.
- Is able to measure project or program performance using appropriate tools and techniques (familiar with Earned Value Management performance tracking principles).
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation within standards of the business.
- Anticipate and aggressively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent project teams from delivering on their respective goals.
- Provide regular program reviews and updates to senior leadership team (deep dive into current state of project goals, risks, escalations).
- Create a collaborative environment that fosters creativity, innovation, and learning.
- Be a thought leader within the organization, someone who can help advance our Product & Technology strategy globally and challenge others in the organization to change.
- Acts in a technical supporting role providing hands-on leadership for engineering group.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in an Engineering discipline.
- PMP certification a major plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Project Manager in a New Product Development environment.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Capable of manage cross-functional teams spread over multiple geographical locations across different time-zones.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a history of hands-on leadership.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in with new product development projects.
- Extensive knowledge of complex project management tasks and ability to develop standards and processes for scheduling, administration and accounting; able to manage project control team. Must be able to effectively monitor budgets and control expenditures.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment.
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with executives and technical and non-technical team members alike.
- Energetic self-starter passionate about professional integrity and excellence with a positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment where you must take on multiple responsibilities and do what it takes to get things done.
- Well versed in Project Management tools like MS Project, Jira
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS:
Leadership Experience Drive for Results
Action Oriented Change Management
Customer Focus Motivating Others
Building Effective Teams Functional/Technical Skills
Technical Learning Process Management
Time Management Process Management
Problem Solving Business Acumen
Ethics & Values
WORKING CONDITIONS / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to deal with stressful situations as they arise.
- Domestic and foreign travel required up to 30%.
These are immediate openings.
Applicants should send resumes with cover letter & salary requirements to Jobs@Simulaids.com.
Aerospace manufacturer of industrial components, in Westchester County, is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager. Process and machine shop experience a plus. Must have I.S.O. 9001 and preferably AS-9100 experience. Should be comfortable with various dimensional/measuring equipment. Excellent salary & benefits. EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet
You may send application/resume/cover letter to:
Email resume to email@example.com or mail to Council of Industry, 6 Albany Post Road, Newburgh, NY 12550