Course: OUTDOOR LIGHTING TECHNOLOGY AND APPLICATION OF LEDS
|Cert. in Mfg. Leadership - Dutchess|
|Cert. in Mfg. Leadership - Rockland|
|display all courses|
Attention: This course is not currently being run. If you are interested in this training please contact the Council of Industry or phone us at (845) 565-1355.
This one-day seminar on outdoor lighting technology and applications will focus on the application of LEDs (light emitting diodes) to outdoor lighting sites. The seminar will be designed to increase attendees’ knowledge and awareness of lighting assessment and design strategies for outdoor lighting applications, analysis of energy-efficient LED lighting systems, and the application of LEDs to outdoor locations including streets, parking areas, pedestrian areas, and other outdoor lighting applications.
Specific topics to be covered in the seminars include:
- Lighting Terminology and Measures
- Outdoor Lighting Site Assessment and Evaluation
- Outdoor Lighting Design and Application Strategies
- Nighttime Vision and Its Implications in Outdoor Lighting
- Light Pollution LED
- Lighting Systems for Outdoor Applications
- Lessons Learned in Outdoor Lighting Applications