EHS Network consists of individuals from member firms interested in industrial environmental, safety and health issues. The EHS Network meets on the third Friday of every other month to hear presentations on, and discuss current industrial, environmental safety and health issues and trends.
Next EHS Network
Next Meeting: The ISO 14001 Standard
When: Friday, May 19, 2017, 8:30 am – 10:30 am
Where: President Container Group, 290 Ballard Road, Middletown, NY 10941
Cost: None for members
Presentor: Susan A. McKeever-Duys, Project Manager – Environmental, Barton & Loguidice, D.P.C.
Registration: Click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us to find out more about the ISO 14001 standard witha presentation by Susan A. McKeever-Duys, Project Manager at Barton & Loguidice, D.P.C.
Key benefits of the ISO 14001 standard include:
• Identify cost savings with greater emphasis on resource, waste and energy management
• Develop the corporate image and credibility
• Quantify, monitor and control the impact of operations on the environment, now and in the future
• Ensure legislative awareness and compliance
• Improve environmental performance of supply chain
• Protect the company, assets, shareholders and directors
• Potentially decrease public liability insurance costs for your organisation
• Grow your access to business partners and potential customers
Susan McKeever-Duys, Project Manager for Environmental, is giving a talk on ISO14001 program. Susan has 25 years experience working in the EHS and Sustainability field, most of that experience working as a corporate EHS&S professional. She has worked previously at Johnson & Johnson, Philips North America and Numas Sustainability prior to working at B&L.