The Council of Industry has been the manufacturer’s association for the Hudson Valley since 1910. We are a privately funded not-for-profit organization, whose mission is to promote the success of our member firms and their employees, and through them contribute to the success of the Hudson Valley Community.
The Council of Industry is the
of the Hudson Valley
We offer our members:
- Training and Development
- Professional Networking Opportunities
- Advocacy for Relevant Issues
- Discounts on Products and Services
Council of Industry Magazine
Be a part of Mfg Day 2014 - Host an open house or facility tour
Find out how to be a part of this nation wide event to promote manufacturing. Click here for inforamtion.
Companies in the area holding Manufacturing Day events include:
- Wolf-Tec - Click here for more information
- Fair Rite Products - Click here for more information
- Sono-tek Corporation - Click here for more information
- Alcoa Fastening Systems - Click here for more information
- Council of Industry Manufacturing Roundtable on 9/26 from 7am -9 am on WKIP am 1450 or online
Regulatory Refresher Training Available this Fall
Do you or one of your employees need the following refresher classes this year?
RCRA Hazardous Waste - Oct. 2, 8:30 am – 12:30 pm at Chemprene in Beacon, NY. Cost $120 each, $110 for 2 or more from the same company, $145 non-members
HAZWOPER - Oct. 16, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm at Chemprene in Beacon, NY. Cost $240 each, $220 for 2 or more from the same company, $260 non-members
OSHA 10 Hour for General Industry - Oct. 30 & 31, 8:30 am – 1:00 pm at Chemprene in Beacon, NY. Cost $120 each, $110 for 2 or more from the same company, $145 non-members